PLEASE NOTE: All Items are sold as-is and all sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or credits will be made. Items may be new in box, but some may be returned, used, show wear and tear or have damaged packaging. Photos used are stock images only.
Bidders are responsible for picking up items during specified times. Please double check pick-up times before committing to purchasing an item. There will be no other opportunities for pick-up other than specified times. If you do not pick up an item your card on file will be charged, there will be a one week grace period to pick up the item before it returns back into inventory.
We accept cash or credit for items purchased. Cash is preferred and a 3.5% fee will be added to all credit card purchases. A 12% auction fee is applied to every purchase. You are responsible for the price of the item, applicable sales tax, auction fee and applicable credit card fees. By bidding on an item you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are legally binding and if you violate any part of them HTH Online Auctions may seek legal relief, including but not limited to reporting your conduct to law enforcement.
A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
- use with up to 150-Watt of LED and CFL bulbs
- controls up to 600-Watt of incandescent and halogen bulbs
- single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location dimming applications
- multi-location dimming for up to 10 total locations with Maestro companion dimmers
- wall plate sold separately
- works with a traditional 3-way switch for lights that are control from 2 locations
- delayed fade-to-off allows time to exit a room before lights turn off
- programmable fade times for lights turning on and off allows lights to come on and turn off gradually